You can either add new tasks in Basaas Tasks or add new tasks to your integrated apps.
Add a new task
1. Click on "Add task"
2. Choose Basaas Tasks or your integrated task management app
3. Enter a name and a description for your task. You might as well choose a project for your task, an assignee or a due date.
4. Click "Save"
If you want to add a new task to your integrated apps, it is required to choose in which project you want to add the task.
4. Click "Save" to add your task
Prioritize your focus tasks
Some tasks are more important than others. That's why Basaas has focused tasks. They show you the most important tasks for today from all your apps. You can decide which task is a focus task by marking them with a star.
Click on the star in the bottom right of your task to mark it as a focus task. When adding a new task you can decide whether the task should be a focus task or not.
Assign task to colleague
You also have the possibility to create a task for a colleague and assign it to him/her.
1. Create a new task by clicking on "Add task"
2. Select the user you want to assign the task to
3. Click on "Save"