Corporate widgets are used to create Workplace Templates. You can set a Workplace Template as a default Template so that new users in your company get a ready-to-start workplace
Follow these steps to add corporate widgets:
1. Click on "Admin" and go to "Corporate widgets"
2. Click on "Add corporate widget"
3. Choose the kind of widget you want to add (Apps, Agenda, Search, Contacts, Tasks). These Widgets serve as placeholders, the user has to log in with their own account
4. Enter the name of the widget.
5. Click on "Create corporate widget"
6. If you choose the Apps Widget, add new Apps to your Widget by clicking on "Edit" and choosing the apps you want to add to the widget.
You added a new corporate widget! Now you can use it to create workplace templates for new users in your company.