Note: Workplace Templates are for new users only.
With Workplace Templates you can create a ready-to-start Workplace for your new employees. Each new employee receives the Workplace Template with all the important apps, widgets and more. This way you can make sure that every employee has directly the apps and information they need.
Create your Template:
1. Click on "Admin" and go to "Onboarding"
2. Click on "Workplace Templates" and "Create new template"
3. Enter the name of your Template and click on "Create Workplace Template"
Now, let's add content to your template
1. Click "Edit"
2. Click "Add a widget section"
3. Click "Edit"
4. Now add the corporate widgets you created before.
Note: When you add a task widget and created customized onboarding tasks, these tasks will be shown in the task widget.
Tips & Tricks
You can also choose a different layout by clicking on "Edit" > "Change Layout". You can customize your template as you want or need it. For example, add new blocks and change their layouts or add different corporate widgets.