If you don't get notifications in your browser, please check the following settings
You may not get your notifications because they are disabled in your extension's settings:
1. Right-click on your extension
2. Select "Options"
3. Check if you have the option "Receive notifications" enabled
Maybe you don't get notifications because you have disabled them in your browser settings.
1. Open the settings of your chrome browser
2. Go to site settings > notifications (chrome://settings/content/notifications)
3. Check if you allow Basaas to send you notifications
It could also be that the settings of your computer do not allow notifications from the Chrome browser. In that case, you can do that:
1. Open your System Preferences > Notifications
2. Click on Chrome
3. Allow Chrome to send you notifications
1. Open your Settings > System > Notifications & Actions
2. Allow notifications from apps and other senders
3. Allow notifications for chrome