A possible problem with your Basaas App is, that after reinstalling your app is still loading and not opening your workplace. In this case, you should try to delete the cache folder in your hard drive.
Follow these steps to delete cache in your hard drive:
1. Quit the broken Basaas App
2. Go to your user folder on your hard drive
3. Show hidden files, if they are not already visible, to see the AppData folder
4. Go into the AppData folder and delete the basaas-app folder in it
5. Restart the Basaas App - it should now show the login screen again