If you want to work across multiple Microsoft Teams accounts, you can use the Basaas App.
- You are using more than one teams account
- You are using a teams account and a guest account and want an own app for both
How to use multiple teams accounts:
1. For each account (whether it is an own or an guest account) you want to use, add a teams app.
2. Right-click on the second app then click "Edit" to open the app's settings.
3. Then you need to scroll down to "App settings" and activate the checkbox "Use multiple Accounts" and save your settings.
The option "Open last visited page at startup" must be activated. Otherwise, it could happen that all apps are loading the same account.
4. Click on the first ms teams app to sign in with one account. Then go back to your workplace and open the second ms teams app to sign in with your second account.
Tips for working with multiple teams accounts:
We recommend filling in the name of the organization in the field “App name” so you can easily see it e.g. on mouseover in the Basaas App sidebar or on your workplace. To get a better visual overview you can also choose different colors for each organization. If you have the right HEX color code of the organization, you can easily use it to get a perfect visual differentiator next to the App icons.
If you set up different sections on your dashboard for your various organizations, you can also choose the suitable app group.