Your password manager is not only there to store your passwords. It is especially useful if you need to login to your business app. For example, if an app only allows short sessions due to security reasons. When you sign in, you can have your login filled in with a single click and log in directly.
Currently, this is still a beta feature, but you can already test it at your own risk.
The password manager is only available in the Basaas app.
How to activate the password manager:
- Click on your profile in the sidebar
- Go to “experiments”
- Note: The password manager is still an experimental feature. If you want to use it anyway, agree that you understand the risks
- Move the slider to the right to activate the password manager
Great! You’ve activated your password manager.
This is how you store passwords in the password manager:
- Click on the lock in the sidebar on the left
- Set a master password
- Click on “create new login”
- Enter the apps name, your username, password and URL
- Click on “save”
Now you created an entry in your password manager.