When working in different teams or in several projects it often happens that you have different accounts in apps for different tasks. With Basaas, you can easily use multiple accounts of a service in parallel and receive notifications.
- You use different Google Accounts for different teams or applications
- You need to use multiple Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) accounts in parallel
- You generally want to use several accounts at the same time
How to use multiple accounts for one business app in parallel:
Using the feature "multiple accounts of a service" is only available in the Basaas app.
1. For each account, you want to use, add the app to your workplace
2. Right-click on the second app and click on "Edit".
3. Scroll down and activate the checkbox "Use multiple accounts" under App settings.
The option "Open last visited page at startup" must be activated. Otherwise, it could happen that all apps are loading the same account.
4. Save the setting by clicking "Edit Application".
5. Click on the first app to sign in with one account. Then go back to your workplace and open the second app to sign in with your second account.
You can also set a custom color code to this app to make it better recognizable
In some cases, like MS Teams, you also need to add a second app, if you want to get a guest account in an own app.