Basaas brings together the best applications for your colleagues. Add applications to groups to share them with other colleagues.
Adding applications does not replace license management or login (SSO)
How to add Business Apps to a group:
- Click on "Administration" in the navigation
- Here you can see all your existing groups in the company and manage them. Select the relevant group and click on "Show details"
- The User group tab is active by default in the group. Change the area to Applications by clicking "Applications"
- Click on "Add a solution"
- Here you have the possibility to add business apps from the "Business App Store" or company-wide business apps (own apps). Confirm the selection of the business app by clicking on the corresponding app icon.
Alternatively, you can also create a new Business App here by clicking on "Create your own App".
If you create a new Business App, you will also find it in the administration area in the section My Apps.
- Here you have the possibility to adjust the default settings for the Business App. Confirm the addition by clicking on "Add application".
- The Business App you just added is now displayed in the group in the administration area.
All members of the group now see the newly added Business App on the Workplace.