The groups are the heart of your Basaas Workplaces. Make sure they are always up to date when it comes to business apps or users. If colleagues have changed the area or should no longer have access to certain business apps from groups, it is important to remove them from the corresponding groups.
You can easily remove a user from a group:
- Click on "Administration" in the navigation
- Here you can see all your existing groups in the company and manage them. Select the appropriate group and click on "Show details"
- The group tab "User" is active in the group by default. Find the user you want to remove and click on Setting gear
- Select "Remove from group" from the context menu
- The user has been removed from the group and no longer sees it on the Workplace